Everyone in our community should experience the benefits of recreation. Roseville Parks and Recreation offers a scholarship program to assist those who are may be unable to pay the full price of programs and services.
Roseville residents with a financial need may be eligible for fee assistance for up to 80% of their program cost, up to $150 per year.
- Individuals who live in Roseville (must provide proof of residency).
- Youth (under 18) who qualify for free or reduced lunch in school.
- Adults who can provide an approved explanation of financial need.
- Can be applied to all programs except adult athletics. May also be applied to ice skating and golf by pre-purchasing passes using fee assistance in the Parks and Recreation Office.
- Fill out and return this form, or complete the online form. Please visit the Parks and Recreation Office between 8:00am and 4:30pm, Monday through Friday for in person options.
- Applicant will be contacted once their application has been reviewed (typically within two business days).
- Once approved, register for your program online, by phone (651) 792-7006 or in person at Roseville City Hall.
- Fee assistance will cover 80% of the cost, up to $150 per person per year. If additional financial assistance is needed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.