- Your Government
- Parks and Recreation
Parks & Recreation
Experience the Best of Roseville!
- Nationally recognized parks & recreation system
- Extensive special events & recreation activities
- Amazing community facilities
- Managed Natural Resources
Roseville Parks & Recreation
- Maintains 32 parks, 679 acres of parkland & open space, 67 miles of trails & walkways
- Manages recreation, leisure, sport & community facilities
- Offers more than 1,000 recreation programs & events annually
- Each year Roseville Parks and Recreation hire more than 200 part-time and temporary/seasonal employees of all backgrounds and skill sets to run its programs and facilities. Click here to see what part-time and seasonal positions are currently available.
Sat, Mar 25
Sat, Mar 25 - Sun, Mar 26
Sun, Apr 2
Sun, Apr 2
Tue, Apr 4
Roseville Welcomes New Nature Center SupervisorThere’s a new leader of the pack at Roseville’s Harriet Alexander Nature Center! Deon Haider is the new parks and recreation supervisor overseeing programming and staff at the nature center. Read on...
Roseville Parks and Recreation Offers New Inclusion Services ProgramThe City of Roseville will partner with a Twin Cities nonprofit to ensure children and adults of all abilities can more fully participate and enjoy recreational programs. Read on...
Local Groups Bring Roseville Parks and Recreation to the Next LevelFor decades, a trio of grassroots nonprofits have worked hand in hand with the city to nurture Roseville’s parks and recreation facilities, helping to fund critical improvements and add creative flourishes to the city’s greenspace. Read on...