Welcome from Chief MathwigThe Roseville Police Department is committed to Community Oriented Policing. We strive to establish connections with all community members and rely on positive relationships to solve problems in Roseville. Community partnerships are vital in keeping Roseville a safe community.
On behalf of the employees and volunteers of the Roseville Police Department, I would like to welcome you to our website and trust the information posted will be useful and informative. Feel free to contact us with any questions or suggestions about our site.
- Mark your calendars: Policing 101: Crime Scene Investigation (CSI) - Oct 18
- Imagine Roseville Discussion 4: Police Department Town Hall Meeting; Related Documents- RVPD's Use of Force Policy, Body Worn Camera Policy and Outreach, Training and Recruitment Initiatives
- Past Imagine Roseville Discussions: Ongoing series of discussions to ensure Roseville is a community where people make connections amidst changing demographics
- Read One Chief's Perspective, the bi-monthly newsletter from Chief of Police Rick Mathwig. Check out past newsletters.
- Read RVPD's Monthly Summary, a brief summary of crime incidents and other police-related activities in the City. Check out past monthly summaries.
- Check out RVPD's Behind the Badge virtual ride along series.
- RVPD's Customer Service Survey: Jan - June 2016 and July - December 2016
- Roseville Police and Fire partner to offer medicine disposal bag program.
- Run. Hide. Fight. Surviving an Active Shooter- video created by City of Houston